DESIGNED FOR SAFE AND EASY OPERATION
The Pavemac KS12-16 Extendachip is a new innovative design in the market, designed with a focus on safety.
A review of the root causes of past incidents surrounding chipper operations has led to significant investment into the improvement of the Aggregate Chip Spreader. Operational reliability, enhanced controls, manoeuvrability and ease of operation are all key to the development of the new KS12-16.
Incorporating the latest Kubota Tier4 emissions engine the revolutionary new KS12-16 is manufactured with maximum safety features and low environmental impact.
The intuitive controls make the machine easy to work with, and provide optimum operator comfort.
• One machine can operate at 5 paving widths
• Easy to operate with stand on operator platform and dual controls
• Low noise, low emissions, low vibration
• Hi and lo range for controlled operation and fast movement on site
• Track drive system for low ground bearing pressure and stability
• Meets and exceeds latest MPA safety specification.
UK patent application No.GB 1809617.2
Videos of the Extendachip:-