This is just one product in the STRASSMAYR Emulsion Sprayer and associated products range, download the full catalogue from link on this page.
The STRASSMAYR A 500 has been designed to solve all aspects of emulsion spraying on small surfaces, securing best technological conditions.
The unit can be also delivered as STRASSMAYR A 500 FR – built on the frame (without trailer),ready for assembly on the trailer or platform of a pickup.
Emulsion spraying is carried out using hand lance equipped with delivery hose.
Construction of the unit
- steel construction of the unit, welded, triple painted capacity of the emulsion bin ca. 500 liter
- solid main frame
- unit assembled on the two axle trailer equipped with brakes,and road lighting system
- mechanical indication of emulsion level in the tank
- upper inspection hatch allowing filling of emulsion into the bin
- European homologation of the trailer allowing registration
- main engine HATZ 1B30 ,
- fulfilling exhaust emission regulation EPA Tier 4
- vertical 1-cylinder air cooled Diesel
- engine power 4,0 kW
- engine radiator with fan
- gear hydraulic pump with efficiency of 24 l/min
- driving all the functions
- hydraulic oil tank with filter and temperature/oil level indicator
- manually regulated heating system with spiral gas burner
- electric ignition system
- gas reducer with all necessary security
- holder for the gas bottle
- emulsion gear pump Fraccarolo FA/2 with hydraulic drive
- efficiency of the emulsion pump 20,0 l/min
- all necessary connections with valves
Emulsion pouring installation
- emulsion delivery tube with the length of 5,0 m.
- equipped with two screw connections for easy and trouble-free connection or disconnection between the delivery tube and hand lance
- emulsion delivery hand lance with closing valve, equipped with special empty-cone nozzle allowing circle, homogenous spraying of emulsion